Vote on Nov. 6
For more information on the candidates for the U.S. Senate
and the U.S. House, visit our Voter Education page by clicking here.
There is mana in your vote.
If you vote, you have a say. If you don’t vote, you have no say.
Let your voice be heard in the 2012 Election. Register to vote today!
Easy steps to register to vote
- Enter your information in the fillable Voter Registration Form.
- Print the form and send to the Elections Office.
To vote in the Primary and General Elections, submit completed form by July 12, 2012.
-- To vote in the General Election, submit completed form by October 8, 2012.
-- To vote from the comfort of your home, complete the Permanent Absentee Form
Submit the Permanent Absentee Form to the election Office by:
-- August 4, 2012 to vote in the Primary Election and General Elections.
-- October 30, 2012 to vote in the General Election.
- Get informed about the candidates.
- Read the Ka Wai Ola special election insert, watch a debate, visit the candidates’ websites, attend a community forum, etc.
- Cast your vote
If you filled out the Permanent Absentee Form your ballot will be sent to you in the mail. Mail your completed ballot to the Elections Office by Nov. 1, 2012*.
* It is suggested all ballots are mailed by Nov. 1st. All ballots need to be received by the clerk no later than the close of polls on Election Day, Nov. 6, 2012.
If you did not complete the Permanent Absentee Form, you will have to go to your polling place on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012 to cast your vote.
OHA will be holding a voter registration drive at:
The Last Birthday Bash, Sat., July 28, Waikīkī Shell, Honolulu
For more info. contact the Elections Office at:
Oʻahu: (808) 453-VOTE (8683)
Neighbor Islands: (800) 442-VOTE (8683) (Toll Free)
Interested in sponsoring a Voter Registration Drive? Contact email@example.com.