HLA 132: Preventing Foreclosure
Ho'oulu Lahui Aloha 132
Taped on January 9, 2009 in the 'Olelo Mapunapuna TV studios
Originally broadcast January 15, 2009 on Oceanic channel 53 at 7 p.m.
- Michelle Kauhane, Executive Director, Hawaii Community Assets
- Keri Kalilikane, Housing Counselor, Hale Mahaolu, Maui County
- Sheri Kagimoto, Managing Director, Mortgage Assistance & Mitigation Group
- George Zweibel, President, Board of Directors, Legal Adie Society of Hawaii
- Moderator: Leatrice Maluhia Kauahi, Lead Advocate – Housing, OHA
A frank discussion on now to prevent your home from falling into foreclosure.